Miranda Holiday Park is an oasis with modern facilities, situated on the scenic Auckland/Coromandel Pacific Coast Highway and Seabird Coast. 1hr south east of Auckland, 50 minutes from Auckland Airport, 20 minutes from Thames.
|2 Bedroom Chalets||$165.00
|1 Bedroom Chalets||$145.00
|Tourist Lodge||$34.00 per adult
|Sites||$22.00 per adult
|Rates are subject to change without notice please check when booking.|
|Children aged between 1-13 years. Linen hire available|
|Discounts for NZMCA members and Family Parks members.|
Miranda Holiday Park has beautifully landscaped surroundings, and offers a range of quality self catering accommodation to suit all budgets and needs:
- Motel apartments - self-contained motel style units with a spa bath.
- Studio apartments - self catering motel units that sleep 3,
- Chalets - self-contained 1 or 2 bedroom holiday accommodation
- Tourist lodge - backpacker style rooms, 1 double and 3 single beds.
For Caravanners and Campers we offer spacious power sites, and non-power tent sites close to amenities.
Miranda Holiday Park offers guests a high standard of communal facilities, including kitchen, laundry, lounge, TV room, BBQs, Hot mineral pool, childrens playground, tennis court and petanque. The park provides serenity and sanctuary from holiday hassles.
Miranda attractions and nearby things to see and do while staying with us include:
- Miranda birdlife reserve
- Miranda Organic Orchards
- Miranda Hot Springs: the largest Thermal Pool in the Southern Hemisphere
- High Valley Horse Treks
- Mangatangi Dam: Largest earth dam in the Southern Hemisphere
- Waharau Regional Park
- Dragon's Nest Pottery
- Tapapakanga Regional Park
- Maramarua Golf Club
- Browse Antiques and Curios in Ngatea
- Ngatea Water Gardens
- Thames Goldmine and Stamper Battery
- Thames Cinema
- Thames Shops, Supermarkets and Weekend Market
- Butterfly and Orchid Garden and much more!
Your friendly hosts are happy to help with local information, and look forward to welcoming you!
Please mention you found us on the GoSeeNewZealand.co.nz website when you contact us!
When you call be sure to let us know you found us on GoSeeNewZealand