- Fully Refurbished Camp Kitchen
- Newly Refurbished Shower block
- Camp Barbecues and picnic tables available free of charge
- Heated pool with toddler pool attached (check winter availability)
- Internet kiosk (includes Skype) and wireless internet access available
- Grass tennis court
- Spa pool
- Drive thru hard stand sites available
- Kayaks & Bikes for Hire
- Trampoline, childrens playground, and treehuts
| ||Pets allowed with site bookings only, |
Not premitted in or near on-site buildings and accommodation
WELCOME to 3 hectares of peaceful parkland at All Seasons Holiday Park Rotorua where friendly hospitality awaits you, your family, team or group for an enjoyable and relaxing stay.
|TWO BEDROOM MOTEL||$132.00
|FAMILY TOURIST FLATS||$122.00
|50-BED LODGE||$30 per person with linen
|ON SITE CARAVAN||$50.00
|Rates are subject to change without notice please check when booking.|
|Seasonal Rates apply and minimum room rates for the lodge|
|Child is 2-14 years inclusive. Under 2 yrs are free.|
Only eight minutes from town, without the sulphur smells and close to Lake Rotorua, All Seasons Holiday Park Rotorua is the closest accommodation provider to the Rotorua International Airport and we are often used for first and last night stays for visitors arriving and departing from the airport.
All Seasons Holiday Park Rotorua have a variety of accommodation choices to offer you We have a variety of self catering accommodation choices to offer you:
- Fully-equipped park motels with kitchens and ensuite bathrooms
- Family tourist units and studios
- Standard cabins popular with families /groups on a budget
- 50 bed lodge for backpackers, family, school and sports groups
- Powered and un-powered camp sites for your tent, caravan or motor home
Whether you are after budget accommodation or quality with all the comforts of home, All Seasons Holiday Park Rotorua has it here.
We are two minutes walk away from Hannah's Bay recreational area. The reserve has a newly developed wildlife area and a safe playground. We are also close to one of Lake Rotorua's boat ramps, making all your fishing and other water sport activities as convenient as possible.
The adjacent reserve also hosts a dog recreation area where owners can run their pets.
Rotorua attractions and things to see and do while staying with us include:
- Paradise Valley Springs Wildlife Park
- Buried Village
- Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park
- Te Puia -New Zealand Maori Arts and Crafts Institute
- Agrodome Sheep Show and Farm Tour
- Hell's Gate and Wai Ora Spa
- Walking Legends Guided Walks
- Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland
- Waikite Valley Thermal Pool
- Waimangu Volcanic Valley
- Volcanic Air Safaris
- New Zealand Riverjet Thermal Safari
- Tamaki Maori Village and so much more!
All Seasons Holiday Park Rotorua is open all year and booking is recommended in order to secure your spot!
Please mention you found us on the GoSeeNewZealand.co.nz website when you contact us!